The Digital Dozen - 5 Days 5 Continents: Day 2

Hello Friends
This is my 2nd post for "The Digital Dozen's" theme- Continents, and for day 2 I chose Europe. I tried to portray the most famous buildings and things these places are known for. On the index and pinky finger I made two Russian dolls, on the ring finger I made London's Big Ben, and on the middle finger I made Europe's map. Have a look:









The colorful base is made using smooshy base technique using Zoya Ness, Winnie, Sawyer and Lillian over a white base. The map image is from MoYou London Scholar Collection-07, the Big Ben and Russian dolls are from Winstonia W219 stamping plate. The stamping polishes used are Mundo de Unas Joy and Black. Finally applied a coat of Glisten and Glow top coat.







Thank you all for reading this post. Stay tuned for Continents Day-3! Have a nice day!!

Comments

  1. Love it all! Especially the base! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your map nail!! This is a beautiful manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cool! I especially love your European map nail. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! This mani is really inspiring me to try one with a map image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a great collection of stamping plates! They are perfect for this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment